Arc Infinitum 3 Arc Infinitum 3

I'm leaving this review because friend of mine is voice acting this (Jacob Anderson). :3 Darn good animation! Keep it up!

A Saiyan's Pride! Part 2 A Saiyan's Pride! Part 2

THIS IS EPIC AS HELL! I know I'm almost 2 years late but holy *bleep*!!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, glad people are still enjoying it. :)

The Expendables 7 The Expendables 7

Omg! xDD This made me laugh so hard. True comedy classic! Well done mate! xD

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

Awesome work, like always. This needs to become a TV series :D or at least Web like TV -episodes. :D I would love to see this becoming a TV-Series :D Very well done :D Keep it up! :)

Cat Suit Mario Cat Suit Mario

Hahaha! XD This animation is very well done, the humour is priceless and it made me laugh a lot. Great stuff man. Keep it up! :D

We Welcome You 2014 We Welcome You 2014

Happy new year to you too! And great animation :)

end of 2013 end of 2013

Unlike other's I don't want to sound mean. The concept was certainly original and I agree that it was confusing. Art wise this flash was ok. However the biggest problem I had while watching this was the too repetitive audio/music in the background and the plot was somehow repetitive too. Due those facts, I give you 1 star for the effort, that you probably used a lot of time to do.

A Saiyan's Pride! A Saiyan's Pride!

This is very well done sprite animation, very true to the DBZ franchise. Only one that bothered me a little was that Vegeta's and Goku's voice acting seem to drown under the DBZ sound effects present in this video. Because of that i give you 4.5 stars and 5/5 rating. Looking forward to see more from you! :)

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you so much! I'm happy that you enjoyed it. I will keep that in mind next time.
Again thanks for the comment. XD

Dirtown Dirtown

Awesome, just pure awesomeness. I liked this animation as well. And congratulations from the frontpage feature! There isn't anything in this flash animation I wouldn't like! It's official now that you're officially one of the most greatest flash animators I've ever seen. GREAT job!

Letter Letter

For your first animation this was very well done ^_^ Animation, music, feeling... everything blended in nicely. Like I said, you truly are one of the most aspiring flash makers out there and I really love your stuff. Job well done, as always. Now excuse me, I have to see your Dirtown as well ^_^ 5/5, 5 stars and favorite :)