Go With The Flow Go With The Flow

awesome track ^^

Blurred Lies Blurred Lies

Oh wow this is really great piece ^^ I've been listening your songs and they are definately giving the horror feeling on them. You are GREAT composer :) Well done :D

HeAvEn-SmiLE responds:

Thanks a lot dude, I really appreciate that! :)

Fox-trot Fletcher Fox-trot Fletcher

I love this tune! Sounds like one from those old cartoon songs which I love :D and it's so groovy and fast paced! :D I absolutely love it :D Do I have permission to use this on as my background music on my vlog videos in youtube? :3

Elecman Elecman

Wow so much nostalgia in this one. One of the best Elecman cover's I've heard. :) Well done dude :)

Kannon's Klaim, from DKC2 Kannon's Klaim, from DKC2

Ah the sweet memories. I remember when I played DKC2 as a little kid and the memories are still alive. I do remember this tune. The song itself was awesome and you did amazing job and made it more amazing. The original composition was superb and you made this remix really stand out. I really like the basslines here and there too. Overall VERY GOOD job! 5/5 stars for you my good mate =) if you're not busy, can you check some covers I have done? Thanks again from golden memories =)

MiguelVolkov responds:

The part I enjoyed the most of doing this mix was exactly all the memories brought to me. And such are the memories I wanted to transmit with it.
I'm glad you liked it.
By the way, I've listened to your material too and I really like all your Mega Man mixes! Really good job!
Thanks for the review